Be a Therapy Insights Guest Blogger
Do you love to write? Are you passionate about bringing awareness to topics related to speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, and physical therapy? Do you have insight and information that can benefit clinicians and patients around the world? We'd love to partner with you to share your insight and strengthen the community of SLP, OT, and PT rehabilitation.
Guest blogging is a powerful way for you to get your name out there as a professional and a great way for us to provide top-notch content to clinicians around the world.
If you're interested in writing a blog, please submit a proposal to email@example.com.
The proposal should include the following:
2. Brief description of the piece of content you would like to write
3. A short bio of yourself
We are particularly looking for pieces that capture the following:
- Recently developed evidence-based practices
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Health literacy and ways to improve service models for patients to improve outcomes and carry-over
- Cultural pieces related to the profession- book reviews, movie reviews, highlights of local support groups, etc.
- Legislative and health care reform, including Patient Driven Payment Model, Affordable Care Act, etc.
- Pieces written by survivors who have invested in rehabilitation therapy
After you submit a proposal, we will be back in touch with steps for moving forward in the event that we would like to publish your article, including compensation and copyright agreement information.