Presented by Mary Moeller, M.A.
Course DescriptionThis course will discuss stress and burnout in terms of what they are, how they happen, what impacts they have on work performance and satisfaction, and how to address them. This course will also apply the concepts of work stress and burnout as they relate to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has exacerbated symptoms of burnout […]
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level; Related Area).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define work stress and burnout.
- Identify the multi-factorial contributors toward burnout on both an individual and systemic level.
- List 3 ways to reduce feelings of work-related stress and burnout in their own lives.
- Define burnout as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 0:00 - Overview of work-related stress and burnout
- 0:10 - Causes and factors related to stress and burnout, both at an individual and systemic level
- 0:25 - Ways to reduce stress and burnout; coping skills participants can use at work and at home
- 0:45 - Stress and burnout as they relate to COVID-19 and how to manage those symptoms as effectively as possible
- 0:55 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter is employed at Bowling Green State University and Milwaukee VAMC.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.