Presented by Carole Starr, M.S.
Course DescriptionThis course teaches speech, occupational, and physical therapists how to define resilience, list three resilience lessons that relate to overcoming adversity, and list three strategies to increase resilience in the context of brain injury recovery. Using her 20+ years of brain injury recovery and research insights, Carole Starr shows how to move forward after a […]
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level; Professional Area).
- Therapy Insights is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 00710. This webinar is offered at 1 CEU. Introductory, Foundational Knowledge.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define resilience.
- List three "Weasilience" lessons that relate to overcoming adversity.
- List three strategies to increase resilience.
- 0:00 - Introductions and lecture begins
- 0:50 - Finalize lecture and address any remaining questions from participants
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter receives royalties from her book sales on Amazon.
- Presenter will mention her book as a step in her resilience journey during her presentation.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.