Presented by John Rider, MS, OTR/L, CEAS
Course DescriptionChronic diseases are on the rise, and occupational therapists can play a crucial role in addressing the primary risk factor for developing chronic diseases, personal behaviors. These personal behaviors, otherwise known as performance patterns, include habits, routines, rituals, and roles. Performance patterns can either support or hinder occupational performance and play a significant role in […]
Meet Your Presenter
- This course qualifies for 10 CMH (certified maintenance hours).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of habits in everyday behavior and the contribution to chronic diseases.
- Identify 2 evidence-based interventions for changing existing habits and for developing new habits.
- Identify 1 potential method of measuring habits in clinical practice.
- 0:00 - Course begins
- 1:00 - Course ends + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter is a writer for Therapy Insights.
- Presenter is an assistant professor at Touro University Nevada and employed by Good Life Therapy, LLC and Mesa View Home Health and Hospice.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.