Resource Roadmap Show – PT – #01
Presented by Shweta Subramani, PT, MHS, CLT, Ross Eckstein, DPT, OCS, and Troy Adam, DPT
Course DescriptionThis course covers how to use the following resources from the Therapy Insights library: Nutritional Supplements and Strategies for Neuropathic Pain, Electrical Stimulation and Wound Healing, Understanding Interferential Current, Scar Massage as a Home Program, and What is Frontotemporal Dementia.
Meet Your Presenter
- This course has been Approved by CERS, an Approval Agency for the California Board of Physical Therapy. CERS Course Approval #: 23-51108-1.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: Nutritional Supplements and Strategies for Neuropathic Pain.
- Describe how to use the resource: Electrical Stimulation and Wound Healing.
- Describe how to use the resource: Understanding Interferential Current.
- Describe how to use the resource: Scar Massage as a Home Program.
- Describe how to use the resource: What is Frontotemporal Dementia.
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 65, male, left total knee replacement
- 0:55 - Quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.