Resource Roadmap Show – Pediatric SLP – #03
Presented by Bailey Womack, M.S. CCC-SLP, Tasanyia Sebro-Calderon, MS, CCC-SLP/TSSLD, and Heidi Miller, M.S. CCC-SLP
Course DescriptionThis course covers: Now What? Navigating a New Autism Diagnosis in My Young Child, Therapy Techniques and Activities for CAS Without a Certification, The Role of the SLP in Tongue Tie Assessment – Release Recommendations and Recovery, Finger & Thumb Sucking – Impacts on Speech and Feeding Skills and Methods to Stop the Habit, How […]
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: Now What? Navigating a New Autism Diagnosis in My Young Child.
- Describe how to use the resource: Therapy Techniques and Activities for Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Without a Certification.
- Describe how to use the resource: The Role of the SLP in Tongue Tie Assessment - Release Recommendations and Recovery.
- Describe how to use the resource: Finger & Thumb Sucking - Impacts on Speech and Feeding Skills and Methods to Stop the Habit.
- Describe how to use the resource: How to Use Book Reading to Expand Your Infant & Toddler's Language.
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 3 year old female who recently received a feeding evaluation at an outpatient clinic and diagnosed with sensory-behavioral feeding delay
- 0:55 - Quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.