Resource Roadmap Show – OT – #01
Presented by Karissa Simon, MS, OTR/L, John (Johnny) Rider, PhD, OTR/L, MSCS, CEAS, and Megan Wilkinson, OTR/L
Course DescriptionThis course covers how to use the following resources from the Therapy Insights library: Fine Motor Push Pin Activity, Emergency Preparedness, Vision Deficits in the Geriatric Population, Growth Mindset, Gate Control Theory of Pain in Practice.
Meet Your Presenter
- Therapy Insights is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 06627. This Distance Learning-Independent and Distance Learning-Interactive is offered at .1 CEUs, introductory level, OT Service Delivery. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: Fine Motor Push Pin Activity.
- Describe how to use the resource: Emergency Preparedness.
- Describe how to use the resource: Vision Deficits in the Geriatric Population.
- Describe how to use the resource: Growth Mindset.
- Describe how to use the resource: Gate Control Theory of Pain in Practice.
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 81 y/o right handed woman with osteoarthritis in her hands, knees, and hips
- 0:55 - Quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.