Resource Roadmap Show – Adult SLP – #03
Presented by Megan Berg, MA, SLP, Stephanie Henigin, MA, CCC-SLP, and Jennifer Leger, MSP, CCC-SLP, CBIS
Course DescriptionThis course covers how to use the following resources from the Therapy Insights library: The Five Components of Dysarthria, Environmental Swallowing Considerations for People with Dementia, Cough…Is it Strong Enough?, Model of Attention, and Impairments of Occipital Lobe Strokes.
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: The Five Components of Dysarthria.
- Describe how to use the resource: Environmental Swallowing Considerations for People with Dementia.
- Describe how to use the resource: Cough…Is it Strong Enough?
- Describe how to use the resource: Model of Attention.
- Describe how to use the resource: Impairments of Occipital Lobe Strokes.
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 72 yo male with COPD who is frequently re-admitted to the hospital due to what the doctor refers to as “non-compliance with medications”
- 0:55 - Q/A + quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.