Resource Roadmap Show – Adult SLP – #01
Presented by Megan Berg, MA, SLP, Stephanie Henigin, MA, CCC-SLP, and Jennifer Leger, MSP, CCC-SLP, CBIS
Course DescriptionThis course covers how to use the following resources from the Therapy Insights library: Medication Swallow Strategies for People with Dysphagia, Saliva Anatomy and Function, Deductive Reasoning: Storage Area, SLP’s Role in Determining Patient Decision-Making Capacity, and Spaced Retrieval.
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: Medication Swallow Strategies for People with Dysphagia.
- Describe how to use the resource: Saliva Anatomy and Function.
- Describe how to use the resource: Deductive Reasoning: Storage Area.
- Describe how to use the resource: SLP's Role in Determining Patient Decision-Making Capacity.
- Describe how to use the resource: Spaced Retrieval.
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 71 yo female s/p CVA with dysphagia
- 0:55 - Quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.