Presented by Ginger Geldreich Jones, M.A., CCC-SLP
Course DescriptionBurnout is a type of work-related stress. For those of us that love our work and our job, it can feel very disorienting to balance the emotions of loving the work and also feeling burnt out. In this course, we will explore what burnout is, what possible causes can be, and how we can protect […]
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level; Professional Area).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the causes and symptoms of burnout.
- List strategies that can be implemented to avoid burnout.
- Formulate personal goals to ensure we are putting our best selves forward to our patients.
- 0:00 - Introduction and personal story
- 0:05 - Definition and signs and symptoms of burnout
- 0:10 - Strategies to implement to avoid burnout
- 0:40 - Goal setting for personal accountability
- 0:50 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter receives a salary from Jones Therapy Services.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.