Presented by Dr. Beshoy Ghaly, DPT, RMSK, ECS
Course DescriptionThis course is an introduction to the basic knowledge of diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound in hand clinical practice. The course will highlight basic hand tissue characterization and normal structural appearance on ultrasound. The course will also discuss common pathologies encountered during the msk ultrasound scan of the hand.
Meet Your Presenter
- This course has been Approved by CERS, an Approval Agency for the California Board of Physical Therapy. CERS Course Approval #: 22-50786-1.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define essential principles of diagnostic msk ultrasound.
- Describe basic tissue characterization related to the hand on msk ultrasound.
- List hand msk ultrasound image optimization techniques.
- Review normal hand anatomy appearance on msk ultrasound.
- Define common hand pathologies as they appear on msk ultrasound.
- 0:00 - MSK ultrasound hand and wrist tissue characterization
- 0:10 - Palmar ultrasound evaluation of the wrist and hand
- 0:25 - Dorsal ultrasound evaluation of the wrist and hand
- 0:45 - Common pathologies on ultrasound
- 0:50 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter holds intellectual property rights on the content being presented in this course under the trademark MSK Ultrasound Mastermind®.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.