Presented by Allison Stamm, MA, CCC-SLP
Course DescriptionA lot changes in the first year of life, particularly when it comes to feeding and swallowing! This course will dive into the progression of the different phases of feeding and swallowing from birth to 12 months. The course will also discuss in utero swallowing, including basic anatomy and physiology. The course will cover the […]
Meet Your Presenter
- This course qualifies for 10 CMH (certified maintenance hours).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Chronologically order the phases of feeding and swallowing in the first year of life.
- Explain in utero swallowing, including basic anatomy and physiology.
- List the reflexes as they pertain to feeding.
- Describe feeding techniques for both breast and bottle feeders.
- Summarize the progression of solid foods and cup drinking.
- 0:00 - Course starts
- 0:55 - Q/A
- 1:00 - Course ends + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with a general working knowledge of current practice trends and literature related to the subject matter. Focus is on increasing understanding and competent application of the subject matter.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter holds intellectual property rights with Bolder Beginnings, LLC.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.