Dysphagia & Feeding Treatment in the Pediatric Hospital Setting
Presented by Tasanyia Sebro-Calderon, ClinScD, MS, CCC-SLP/TSLD
Course DescriptionThis course will cover introductory information on treatment of dysphagia and feeding disorders in the pediatric hospital setting. Medical complexities that contribute to pediatric feeding and swallowing difficulties, the referral process, skilled treatment approaches, and pre-treatment steps will be discussed.
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify populations frequently encountered.
- Describe the referral process.
- List pretreatment steps.
- Summarize treatment approaches used in this setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to hand off to family, caregivers, other team members, etc.
- 0:00 - Populations frequently encountered
- 0:05 - Referral process
- 0:15 - Pretreatment steps
- 0:25 - Treatment
- 0:45 - Handoff
- 0:55 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.