Differences Between Picky Eaters and Problem Feeders
Presented by Irene Bible, M.S., CCC-SLP
Course DescriptionThis course will define the differences between picky eaters and problem feeders. We will review seven characteristics that can assist in differentiating between the two groups. Basic strategies will be discussed that may help parents and therapists treat picky eaters.
Meet Your Presenter
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level; Professional Area).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define picky versus problem feeders.
- List seven characteristics that differentiate the two groups.
- Describe strategies to treat picky eaters.
- 0:00 - Definitions of picky eaters and problem feeders
- 0:10 - Understanding seven differences between picky versus problem feeders
- 0:30 - Strategies for treating picky eaters
- 0:50 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter is a salaried employee at Dynamic Therapy Center.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.