Presented by Amanda Klein OTD, OTR/L and Virginia Schweitzer COTA/L
Course DescriptionThis course will provide information on the role of the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team in addressing return to work goals for individuals who have sustained traumatic brain injury, stroke, and spinal cord injury. Practical intervention strategies, job accommodations, and case examples will be discussed using Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals’ Work Re-entry Program as a model.
Meet Your Presenter
- Therapy Insights is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 05949. This Distance Learning-Independent and Distance Learning-Interactive is offered at .1 CEUs, introductory level, OT Service Delivery. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- This program is offered for .1 ASHA CEUs, (Introductory Level).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify barriers to return to work goals for individuals who have sustained traumatic brain injury, stroke, and spinal cord injury and the benefits of addressing these goals in the rehabilitation setting.
- Define the role of the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team in addressing return to work goals for these individuals.
- Describe intervention strategies, accommodations, and case examples for return to work within the rehabilitation setting, using Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals’ Work Re-entry Program as a model.
- 0:00 - Current statistics, barriers, and benefits of return to work for individuals who have sustained traumatic brain injury, stroke, and spinal cord injury
- 0:05 - Role of multidisciplinary team in addressing return to work goals in the rehabilitation setting
- 0:15 - Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals Work Re-entry Program model and other return to work interventions
- 0:30 - Case Studies
- 0:45 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Patient is employed by and receives a salary from Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital. The work re-entry program used as a model during this presentation is located at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.