Functional Fine Motor Kit
Product launch sale!
$10 off through Friday, April 30, 2021 (no code required).
As an added bonus, get an exclusive coupon in your email inbox after purchase to enjoy your first month of the Access Pass for only $5! (New members only).
This kit ships on April 30, 2021. Pre-order yours today!
This fine motor kit is designed for OTs and COTAs who need quick access to a variety of functional fine motor tasks neatly packaged in a carrying case so you can grab and go, taking it with you at a moment's notice.
Functional tasks you can address with this kit:
- Locking and unlocking a padlock
- Setting a combination on a lock
- Buttoning and unbuttoning a shirt front
- Opening a child safety cap on a pill vial
- Removing and installing AAA batteries in a flashlight
- Adding and removing keys from a keychain
- Installing and removing screws from a block of wood
- Buckling a belt-style buckle
- Securing and releasing a swivel hook (similar to dog leash) and a side-release buckle (similar to some bag, carseat, and helmet buckles)
- Snapping and unsnapping button snaps
- Pinching a steel clip open and attaching to objects
- Removing and installing lead from a mechanical pencil
- Zipping and unzipping zippers
- Hooking a carabiner to a keychain or collar
- Opening a zip pouch
- Opening and closing a mylar bag (commonly used to seal foods)
- Carrying case with 2 pop-out trays
- Swivel snap hook
- Pet collar with buckle
- Side release buckle
- Flashlight with batteries
- Set of mini screwdriver tools
- Block of wood with pilot holes
- Screws (5 philips-head/5 flat-head)
- Tube with screw cap
- Snap tape (1 foot)
- Mylar bag (commonly used in food packaging)
- Mechanical pencils (2)
- Pill vial with child safety cap
- Zipper pouch
- Steel clip
- Pom poms (50)
- 8 oz jar with screw-top lid
- Key lock
- Combination lock
- Zippers (2)
- Shirt front button strip
- User Guide
$5 flat rate shipping within the United States. International shipping rates apply.