Therapy Fix - PT Adult Rehab Edition - Monthly Subscription
Therapy Fix is a subscription box for physical therapists working with adults in inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation settings. Every month, we present a selection of ideas we would like to produce for clinicians. Subscribers vote for which content they would like to see come to life. We then research, develop, design, print, and ship these materials directly to our subscribers so they can save time and change lives in the midst of their chaotic, busy, and demanding jobs.
Therapy Insights delivers fresh, engaging therapy materials targeted for physical therapists working with adults in rehabilitation settings. Click here if you're looking for the monthly subscription product.
- This is a monthly subscription box. It costs $25 and ships with over $50 of printed materials along with a unique digital access code to download the PDFs.
- Your card will automatically be charged on the 25th of each month. You can cancel monthly subscriptions at anytime.
- The material included in Therapy Fix is always new every month. Nothing in the store right now will ever be included in a future Therapy Fix.
- All Therapy Fix subscribers receive 20% off all products in the Therapy Insights store. (Excludes subscriptions).
- Therapy Fix subscribers receive additional discounts on sale items
- Cards are charged on the 25th of each month for the following month's fix in order to ensure that fixes are delivered by the 1st of the month.
- If you'd like to save 10% and subscribe annually, check out the Therapy Fix Annual Subscription.
- Therapy Fix ships just before the next month. If you sign up on or before the 25th of the month, you will start with that month's fix. If you sign up after the 25th of the month, you will start with the next month's fix.
- Is it worth it? See what clinicians have to say about Therapy Fix.
Every Therapy Fix includes the following. A printed copy arrives in the mail along with a unique digital download code to access all PDFs and print as many times as you need for your clinical practice.
Neuro materials encompass the PT's scope of practice in disease or injury of the nervous system. Designed to be ready to go out of the box. Includes:
- Neuro handout: Designed for patients, families, caregivers, and staff members highlighting a specific neurological impairment, intervention, injury, diagnosis, etc.
- Neuro therapy task: Featuring all of the materials you need to implement fresh new therapy for a particular neurological diagnosis.
- Neuro clinical resource: A resource to help you save time and maintain your evidence-base. May include materials such as billing references, medication references, diagnostic references, communication forms, templates, evaluation checklists, normative data collections, testing references, etc- all related to neurological impairments.
Ortho materials address the correction or prevention of deformities, disorders, or injuries of the skeleton and associated structures. Designed to be ready to go out of the box. Includes:
- Ortho handout: Designed for patients, families, caregivers, and staff members highlighting a specific orthopedic impairment, injury, diagnosis, etc.
- Ortho therapy task/intervention: Featuring all of the materials you need to implement fresh new therapy to target orthopedic goals.
- Ortho clinical resource: A resource to help you save time and maintain your evidence-base. May include materials such as billing references, medication references, diagnostic references, communication forms, templates, evaluation checklists, normative data collections, testing references, etc- all related to PT interventions.
Clinical materials addressing related medical/clinical conditions as they pertain to physical therapy rehabilitation, as well as clinical supervision and teaching materials. Designed to be ready to go out of the box. Includes:
- Clinical handout: Designed for patients, families, caregivers, and staff members highlighting a specific clinical impairment, intervention, injury, diagnosis, etc.
- Clinical therapy task/intervention: Featuring all of the materials you need to implement fresh new therapy for a particular clinical case.
- Clinical resource: A resource to help you save time and maintain your evidence-base. Provides clinical references, resources, and materials for related clinical management and/or clinical supervision and education.
Article Snapshots. Each month, you receive three article snapshots, one each for neuro, ortho, and clinical practice. Each snapshot summarizes a recently published article, keeping your evidence base fresh and saving you time by summarizing key findings from each article and how you can implement these findings in your clinical practice.
Bonus materials, including a fun sticker, and clinical anatomy cards. Each clinical anatomy card features a relevant anatomical drawing that you can use to help patients visualize impairments and interventions. Each Therapy Fix ships with one laminated anatomy card and 5 plain cards.
Can I cancel anytime?
- Monthly subscriptions can be canceled any time for any reason. Annual subscriptions can be canceled at the end of the year.
What's the difference between a print+digital subscription vs a digital subscription?
- Print+Digital editions arrive with a printed copy each month as well as a unique digital download code to access all of the PDFs. Digital editions arrive in a small envelope in the mail with a printed preview of the fix as well as the unique digital download code to access the PDFs. Both editions come with an email of your unique digital download code each month.
Can I print the pages as many times as I need?
- Yes, there is no limit to the number of prints as long as they are for your own clinical practice. Hand them out to patients freely, but please do not share with colleagues. Please refer them to our website so that we can continue to support fantastic, evidence-based, well-designed resources.
How soon will I have access to the materials after I subscribe?
- All orders are processed within 24 hours. Your first code will come via USPS. If you need the code sooner, please just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hook you up.
Do you take requests for content?
- Yes! We love to produce exactly what you need. Let us know at email@example.com.
Does Therapy Fix ever go on sale? Is there a coupon code I can use?
- Our only sale on Therapy Fix is on Black Friday, when you can snag an annual subscription for only $250.
It's not January. When can I start an annual subscription?
- Any time.