Evaluation Bundle: Quick Informal SLP Assessments
- Auditory Comprehension: Quick Informal Assessment
This product is designed for speech-language pathologists working with adults in a rehabilitation setting. The quick, informal assessment is a 2-page eval with the following:
- Personal yes/no questions
- Factual yes/no questions
- Orientation/environment yes/no questions
- Complex/grammatical yes/no questions
- 1 step directions
- 2 step directions
- 3 step directions
- Complex directions
- Cognitive Screener
- This screener is meant to provide SLPs with information regarding the discrepancy between what family members are seeing and what patients are seeing as related to recent changes in cognition. Includes one form for the patient to fill out and one form for family/friends/caregivers to fill out. The document contains definitions for clinical terms for reports as well as tips on how to use the screener within the context of a rehabilitation setting.
- Left Neglect Quick Informal Assessment
- This quick informal assessment is designed for SLPs and other rehabilitation specialists to quickly and informally evaluate left neglect. The quick, informal assessment includes a clock task, line division task, letter cancellation task, and sentence copying task.
- Oral Mech Exam Quick Reference for Speech-Language Pathologists
- A quick reference guide for SLPs conducting oral mech exams, including cues for the physical exam, voice observation, articulation, and nasality. Includes specifics on how to assess both sensory and motor functions of the cranial nerves.
- Quick Eval Checklist for Speech-Language Pathologists
- This quick reference sheet is designed for SLPs working in rehabilitation settings. The 1-page note-sheet captures information required for initial evaluation of someone entering a rehab facility, including basic information about swallowing, speech/language, voice, and cognitive abilities.
- Quick Informal Assessment: Reading Comprehension
- This quick, informal assessment is designed for speech-language pathologists working with people in rehabilitation settings. This eval allows therapists to get a quick snapshot of single-word, sentence-level, and short and long paragraph level reading comprehension abilities. Does not require any additional materials to complete.
Tech specs: Digital download. 10 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches. PDF format. 4.1 MB.