Med SLP Bundle: Quick Informal Assessments
The Quick Informal Assessments Bundle includes the following files:
- Auditory Comprehension: Quick Informal Assessment
This product is designed for speech-language pathologists working with adults in a rehabilitation setting. The quick, informal assessment is a 2-page eval with the following:
- Personal yes/no questions
- Factual yes/no questions
- Orientation/environment yes/no questions
- Complex/grammatical yes/no questions
- 1 step directions
- 2 step directions
- 3 step directions
- Complex directions
- Cognitive Screener
- This screener is meant to provide SLPs with information regarding the discrepancy between what family members are seeing and what patients are seeing as related to recent changes in cognition. Includes one form for the patient to fill out and one form for family/friends/caregivers to fill out. The document contains definitions for clinical terms for reports as well as tips on how to use the screener within the context of a rehabilitation setting.
- Left Neglect Quick Informal Assessment
- This quick informal assessment is designed for SLPs and other rehabilitation specialists to quickly and informally evaluate left neglect. The quick, informal assessment includes a clock task, line division task, letter cancellation task, and sentence copying task.
- Oral Mech Exam Quick Reference for Speech-Language Pathologists
- A quick reference guide for SLPs conducting oral mech exams, including cues for the physical exam, voice observation, articulation, and nasality. Includes specifics on how to assess both sensory and motor functions of the cranial nerves.
- Quick Eval Checklist for Speech-Language Pathologists
- This quick reference sheet is designed for SLPs working in rehabilitation settings. The 1-page note-sheet captures information required for initial evaluation of someone entering a rehab facility, including basic information about swallowing, speech/language, voice, and cognitive abilities.
- Quick Informal Assessment: Reading Comprehension
- This quick, informal assessment is designed for speech-language pathologists working with people in rehabilitation settings. This eval allows therapists to get a quick snapshot of single-word, sentence-level, and short and long paragraph level reading comprehension abilities. Does not require any additional materials to complete.
Full access PDF is $30. Once purchased, you may save to your computer and print as many times as needed for your clinical practice.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- To share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.
Tech specs: Digital download. 10 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches. PDF format. 4.1 MB. Must be opened on a computer, not a phone or tablet.