Earlier this year, we launched Clinical Compass, the first 100% private community app built for SLPs, OTs, and PTs.
We are creating a positive, welcoming, interdisciplinary online space for SLP, OT, and PT professionals. Why? Because we believe that a safe, supportive, interdisciplinary community is important, and it shouldn’t have to be on Facebook or other public platforms that compromise our privacy.
We are looking to grow our team of clinical guides. A clinical guide is a moderator inside the app.
- Monitor app for questions asked within the group that you are guiding.
- Engage with questions from users within 3 days.
- Foster an environment of lifelong learning, professional respect, safety, and appreciation for multiple perspectives.
- Collaborate with other clinical guides on clinical questions, app experience, and community engagement.
- Once/month online meetings with other clinical guides across SLP, OT, PT.
- SLP, OT, or PT
- 5 years of clinical experience
- Current, active license
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Google Drive
- Proficiency in English
- Can be based anywhere in the world
This part-time Clinical Guide position is right for you if you:
- Are passionate about teaching and mentoring.
- Want to be part of an innovative, trail-blazing team.
- Are energized by interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Want to be part of a solution that creates a safe space for therapists around the world to learn, grow, and level up their clinical practice.
- Access Pass membership.
- Uncompensated until the app reaches 1,000 users (currently at 440). Clinical guides will split proceeds of paid sponsor ads. Split will be based on a points system. Clinical guides earn points by posting on the app, hosting live events on the app, engaging with sponsors, and other activities.
- Time commitment is currently less than 1 hour/week. This is expected to grow as the app grows. Paid sponsorship and compensation will also grow as the app grows.
- Applications open: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Applications close: Friday, September 23, 2021
- Interviews take place via Zoom: September 24-29, 2022
- Final decision: September 30, 2022