At Therapy Insights, we love Black Friday. It's the day after an entire day dedicated to being present in the mindset of gratitude. It's a time to gather with friends and family and celebrate abundance. It's also a time when we get to spoil our customers with awesome deals.
Here is a sneak peak at what you can expect for Black Friday 2019:
- Our sale will run from Friday through Monday (Nov 29, 2019 - Dec 2, 2019).
- Annual Therapy Fix subscriptions will be on sale for $250. This is the only time that we offer a sale on these subscriptions and it is an absolute steal. Throughout 2020, you will receive over $600 worth of materials. There's really no better time to sign up.
- Select large-format posters will be $5 off so now is a great time to add some fresh flair to your clinic walls.
- We will have all new bundles released that contain material that we have produced throughout 2019. These bundles are regularly priced at 10% off throughout the year, and will be priced an additional 10% off for our Black Friday sale. You can also snag one of our new Therapy Insights flash drives.
- We will have a small selection of highly curated pediatric SLP therapy products, including tangible goods to address picky eating, bilingual speech therapy, and phonemic awareness. These will be bundled with some of our classic handouts in digital and print form.
- Our 2020 SLP print calendars will be 2 for $20 or $12 each and gift wrap w/ shipping to your recipient of choice will be available for $3.
- We will also have a couple of exciting SLP gift bundles that you will either want to give to your new grad friends or gift to yourself or place subtle hints to loved ones to treat you!
- Clinical Anatomy Cards will be 20% off.
- Therapy Decks will be $5 off.
- One of our favorite features this year is giving you the option to donate $1 of your purchase to a non-profit working to improve access to therapy around the world.
- As always, current Therapy Fix subscribers get the best deals with an additional 20% off when they use their unique code. We love spoiling our subscribers!